Benefits of Kelpak on Beans, Dry & Green
Kelpak trials on dry and green beans show benefits to plant health leading to increased yields:
- Improves natural nutrient uptake
- Increases overall plant growth
- Reduces effects of stessful conditions
- Increases number of pods per plant
- Increases seed weight, yields and returns
Recommended application rates
Apply at 1:100 dilution as seed treatment before planting.
or Apply 1 - 2 pts/Ac in furrow over seed with planter and Spray 2 - 3 pts/Ac between V6 and R1 growth stage (pre-flowering.)
Kelpak can be applied in conjunction with standard fertilizer programs pH of spray solution should be below 7 for optimum results.